Standard 1.0 - Previous Formula
A ready-to-use oral and tube feeding formula.
Each 325 mL carton provides 325 calories, suitable for supplemental or sole-source nutrition, and oral or tube feeding. This nutritionally complete, plant-based formula is free of dairy, lactose, soy, gluten, corn, peanuts, and tree nuts. It features plant-based protein, corn-free carbohydrates, functional fats, and evidence-based organic ingredients, including a phytonutrient blend with antioxidant properties.
For complete nutritional information and instructions for use, please visit
- Ships free, always!
- Case of 12 shakes
- 6.25" x 14.5" x 5.25"
Depending on where you live, this formulation may not be available after November 1.
View Ingredients and Nutrition Info
Purified Water, Organic Brown Rice Syrup Solids, Organic Agave Syrup, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Rice Protein, Organic High Linoleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Agave Inulin, Medium Chain Triglycerides (Derived from Coconut Oil), Organic Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin and Mineral Blend [Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ferric Orthophosphate, Biotin, Vitamin A Palmitate (Vitamin A), Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D2), Chromium Picolinate, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Folic Acid, Sodium Molybdenum], Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Carrageenan (Derived from Seaweed), Sea Salt, SpectraTM 100mg Superfoods Blend* (Concentrates of: Broccoli Sprouts, Camu Camu, Tomato, Broccoli, Açai, Turmeric, Garlic, Basil, Oregano, Cinnamon, Elderberry, Carrot, Mangosteen, Sweet Cherry, Blackberry, Chokeberry, Raspberry, Spinach, Kale, Brussels Sprouts; Extracts of: Green Arabica Coffee Bean, Green Tea, Onion, Apple, Acerola, Japanese Pagoda Tree, Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Bilberry), Organic Quinoa Flour, Organic Milled Chia.
AGE INDICATION: 1 year and older
DRI GUIDELINES**: Volume to meet or exceed 100% DRI for 23 micronutrients.
1-3 years: 2 cartons or 650 mL
4-8 years: 3 cartons or 975 mL
9 years and older: 5 cartons or 1625 mL
- CALORIC DENSITY: 1.0 calories/mL
- CALORIC DISTRIBUTION (% OF KCALS): Protein 23%, Carbohydrate 47%, Fat 30%
- CARBOHYDRATE SOURCE: Organic brown rice syrup solids, organic agave syrup
PLANT-BASED PROTEIN SOURCE: Organic pea protein, organic rice protein
NPC:N ratio 85:1
Naturally occurring arginine 1.5 g/325 mL
FUNCTIONAL FAT SOURCE: Organic high linoleic sunflower oil, MCT oil† (from coconut)
MCT:LCT ratio 39:61
- PREBIOTIC FIBER SOURCE: Organic soluble inulin
- FREE WATER: 75%
- OSMOLALITY: 417 mOsmol/kg
- RENAL SOLUTE LOAD: 24 mOsm/100 kcals
- Can be used as supplemental or sole-source nutrition.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Remove cap to break seal, replace cap and shake vigorously.
For oral consumption: Tastes best chilled. Do not heat.
For tube feeding: Administer at room temperature. Follow healthcare provider instructions for clean handling techniques, flow rate, volume administration, and water flushes. May be used via pump, gravity or bolus as directed by healthcare provider.
- STORAGE: Store unopened product at room temperature. Use by date printed on top of package. Once opened, replace cap, refrigerate and use within 24 hours. NOT for intravenous use.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten-Free by the National Celiac Association, Kosher
- INSURANCE CODE: HCPCS B4150
Per 1 Carton (325 mL)
|Total Fat ^||g||11|
^ MCT provides 3.5 g/325 mL
All good things.®
We bottled everything you need, and nothing you don't.
Kate Farms is broadly covered by insurance and nationally available
We’re here to help! We have a dedicated Customer Care team to:
- Obtain the necessary paperwork for insurance coverage
- Connect you with a home medical supplier to provide Kate Farms
- Answer questions you may have about getting started