Case of 12
A ready-to-use oral and tube feeding formula.
Each 325 mL carton provides 325 calories, suitable for supplemental or sole-source nutrition, and oral or tube feeding. This nutritionally complete formula is free of dairy, soy, gluten, corn and nuts. It features organic pea protein, corn-free carbohydrates, functional fats, and evidence-based organic ingredients, including a phytonutrient blend with antioxidant properties.
For complete nutritional information and instructions for use, please visit
- Ships free, always!
- Case of 12 shakes
- 6.25" x 14.5" x 5.25"
Depending on where you live, new packaging and formulation will begin shipping November 1 and roll out through the end of January.
View Ingredients and Nutrition Info
Purified Water, Organic Agave Syrup, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Brown Rice Syrup Solids, Organic High Linoleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Agave Inulin, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Vitamin and Mineral Blend*, Organic Flax Seed Oil, Organic Gum Acacia, Organic Gellan Gum, Dipotassium Phosphate, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavors, Spectra™ 100mg Superfoods Blend†, Organic Quinoa Flour, Organic Milled Chia.
* Vitamin and Mineral Blend: Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Bitartrate, Sodium Ascorbate, Trisodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, L-Cysteine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, L-Tryptophan, DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Ferric Orthophosphate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Picolinate, Phytonadione, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D2, Vitamin B12.
† Spectra™ 100mg Superfoods Blend1: Concentrates of: Broccoli Sprouts, Camu Camu, Tomato, Broccoli, Acai, Turmeric, Garlic, Basil, Oregano, Cinnamon, Elderberry, Carrot, Mangosteen, Sweet Cherry, Blackberry, Chokeberry, Raspberry, Spinach, Kale, Brussels Sprouts; Extracts of: Green Arabica Coffee Bean, Green Tea, Onion, Apple, Acerola, Japanese Pagoda Tree, Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Bilberry.
AGE INDICATION: 1 year and older
DRI GUIDELINES: Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRI for protein and listed micronutrients at 1625 mL
1-3 years: 2 cartons or 650 mL
4-8 years: 3 cartons or 975 mL
9 years and older: 5 cartons or 1625 mL
- CALORIC DENSITY: 1.0 calories/mL
- CALORIC DISTRIBUTION (% OF KCALS): Protein 20%, Carbohydrate 47%, Fat 33%
PLANT-BASED PROTEIN SOURCE: Organic pea protein
- NPC:N ratio: 102:1
- CARBOHYDRATE SOURCE: Organic brown rice syrup solids, organic agave syrup
- PREBIOTIC FIBER SOURCE: Organic soluble inulin (from agave)
- FUNCTIONAL FAT SOURCE: Organic high linoleic sunflower oil, organic coconut oil, organic flax oil
- Omega 6 to Omega 3 Ratio: 4:1
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 30:70
- Naturally occurring arginine: 1.4 g/325 mL
- FREE WATER: 76%
- OSMOLALITY: 434 mOsmol/kg
- RENAL SOLUTE LOAD: 388 mOsm/L
- Can be used as supplemental or sole-source nutrition.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Remove cap to break seal, replace cap and shake vigorously.
For oral consumption: Tastes best chilled. Do not heat.
For tube feeding: Administer at room temperature. Follow healthcare provider instructions for clean handling techniques, flow rate, volume administration, and water flushes. May be used via pump, gravity or bolus as directed by healthcare provider.
- STORAGE: Store unopened product at room temperature. Use by date printed on top of package. Once opened, replace cap, refrigerate and use within 24 hours. NOT for intravenous use.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Certified organic by Quality Assurance International, Certified Gluten-Free by National Celiac Association, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified kosher by Orthodox Union, Patent-pending formulation.
- INSURANCE CODE: HCPCS B4150
Per 1 Carton (325 mL)
|Total Fat ‡||g||12|
|Vit A Palmitate||mcg||480|
|Vitamin B3 NE||mg||0.3|
‡ MCT provides 2.3 g/325 mL
^ 50% from beta carotene
We bottled everything you need,
and nothing you don't.
Kate Farms is coded to be covered by insurance
Let us help you get started. Our Customer Care team can walk with you through the process of starting Kate Farms - from trying free samples to checking your insurance coverage to setting you up with a DME. We’re here to help!