A ready-to-use peptide-based formula that’s calorically dense.
Each 325 mL carton provides 500 calories, suitable for supplemental or sole-source nutrition, and oral or tube feeding. This hydrolyzed pea protein-based formula is free of dairy, lactose, soy, gluten, corn, and nuts. It features plant-based protein, corn-free carbohydrates, functional fats, and evidence-based organic ingredients, including a phytonutrient blend with antioxidant properties.
For complete nutritional information and instructions for use, please visit
- Case of 12 shakes
- 6.25" x 14.5" x 5.25"
- Ships free, always!
Orders at katefarms.com are final. View our policy.
View Ingredients and Nutrition Info
Purified Water, Organic Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Organic Agave Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Syrup Solids, Organic Sunflower Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides (derived from coconut oil), Organic Inulin, Organic Flax Seed Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin and Mineral Blend [Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ferric Orthophosphate, Biotin, Vitamin A Palmitate (Vitamin A), Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D2), Chromium Picolinate, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Folic Acid, Sodium Molybdenum], Dipotassium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Rosemary Extract, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, SpectraTM 100mg Superfoods Blend* (Concentrates of: Broccoli Sprouts, Camu Camu, Tomato, Broccoli, Açai, Turmeric, Garlic, Basil, Oregano, Cinnamon, Elderberry, Carrot, Mangosteen, Sweet Cherry, Blackberry, Chokeberry, Raspberry, Spinach, Kale, Brussels Sprouts; Extracts of: Green Arabica Coffee Bean, Green Tea, Onion, Apple, Acerola, Japanese Pagoda Tree, Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Bilberry), Choline Bitartrate, Organic Quinoa Flour, L-Carnitine, L-Taurine, L-Cysteine, Milled Chia.
AGE INDICATION: 1 year and older
DRI GUIDELINES**: Volume to meet or exceed 100% DRI for 24 micronutrients.
1-3 years: 2 cartons or 650 mL
4-8 years: 3 cartons or 975 mL
9 years and older: 5 cartons or 1625 mL
- CALORIC DENSITY: 1.5 calories/mL
- CALORIC DISTRIBUTION (OF 485 KCALS): Protein 20%, Carbohydrate 34%, Fat 46%
- CARBOHYDRATE SOURCE: Organic agave syrup, organic brown rice syrup solids
PLANT-BASED PROTEIN SOURCE: Organic hydrolyzed pea protein
NPC:N ratio 101:1
Naturally occurring arginine 2.05 g/325 mL
FUNCTIONAL FAT SOURCE: Organic sunflower oil, MCT oil† (from coconut), organic flax seed oil
4:1 Omega 6 to Omega 3
MCT:LCT ratio 40:60
- PREBIOTIC FIBER SOURCE: Organic soluble inulin
- FREE WATER: 64%
- OSMOLALITY: 569 mOsmol/kg
- RENAL SOLUTE LOAD: 34.8 mOsm/100 kcals
- Can be used as supplemental or sole-source nutrition.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Remove cap to break seal, replace cap and shake vigorously.
For oral consumption: Tastes best chilled. Do not heat.
For tube feeding: Administer at room temperature. Follow healthcare provider instructions for clean handling techniques, flow rate, volume administration, and water flushes. May be used via pump, gravity or bolus as directed by healthcare provider.
- STORAGE: Store unopened product at room temperature. Use by date printed on top of package. Once opened, replace cap, refrigerate and use within 24 hours. NOT for intravenous use.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten-Free by the National Celiac Association, Kosher
- INSURANCE CODE: HCPCS B4153
Per 1 Carton (325 mL)
|Total Fat ^||g||25|
^ MCT provides 6.8 g/325 mL
All good things.®
We bottled everything you need, and nothing you don't.
Kate Farms is broadly covered by insurance and nationally available
We’re here to help! We have a dedicated Customer Care team to:
- Obtain the necessary paperwork for insurance coverage
- Connect you with a home medical supplier to provide Kate Farms
- Answer questions you may have about getting started