Pediatric Standard 1.2
A ready-to-use oral and tube feeding formula.
This basic formula is suitable for a range of conditions that result in a need for liquid nutrition, specifically designed for children ages 1–13 years.
For complete nutritional information and instructions for use, please visit
- Ships free, always!
- Case of 12 shakes
- 8.25" x 5.5" x 6.5"
View Ingredients and Nutrition Info
Purified Water, Organic Brown Rice Syrup Solids, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Agave Syrup, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic High Linoleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Organic Agave Inulin, Vitamin and Mineral Blend [Tricalcium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Bitartrate, L-Cysteine, Dimagnesium Phosphate, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Sodium Ascorbate, L-Tryptophan, DL- Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Ferric Orthophosphate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D2, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione, Vitamin B12, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate], Organic Flax Seed Oil, Organic Gum Acacia, Organic Gellan Gum, Natural Flavors, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, SpectraTM 100mg Superfoods Blend4 (Concentrates of: Broccoli Sprouts, Camu Camu, Tomato, Broccoli, Acai, Turmeric, Garlic, Basil, Oregano, Cinnamon, Elderberry, Carrot, Mangosteen, Sweet Cherry, Blackberry, Chokeberry, Raspberry, Spinach, Kale, Brussels Sprouts; Extracts of: Green Arabica Coffee Bean, Green Tea, Onion, Apple, Acerola, Japanese Pagoda Tree, Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Bilberry), Organic Rosemary Extract, Organic Quinoa Flour, Organic Milled Chia.
AGE INDICATION: 1 year and older
DRI GUIDELINES**: Volume to meet or exceed 100% DRI for protein and 25 micronutrients.
1-3 years: 3.6 cartons or 900 mL (1080 calories)
4-8 years: 4 cartons or 1000 mL (1200 calories)
9-13 years: 6 cartons or 1500 mL (1800 calories)
- CALORIC DENSITY: 1.2 calories/mL
- CALORIC DISTRIBUTION (OF 365 KCALS): Protein 16%, Carbohydrate 48%, Fat 36%
- CARBOHYDRATE SOURCE: Organic brown rice syrup solids, organic agave syrup
PLANT-BASED PROTEIN SOURCE: Organic pea protein
NPC:N RATIO: 131:1
- NATURALLY OCCURRING ARGININE: 1.02 g/250 mL
- FUNCTIONAL FAT SOURCE: Organic coconut oil, organic high linoleic sunflower oil, organic flax oil
- OMEGA 6 TO OMEGA 3 RATIO: 3:1
- MCT:LCT RATIO: 40:60
- PREBIOTIC FIBER SOURCE: Organic soluble inulin (from agave)
- FREE WATER: 73%
- OSMOLALITY: 337 mOsmol/kg
- RENAL SOLUTE LOAD: 288 mOsm/L
- Can be used as supplemental or sole-source nutrition.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Remove cap to break seal, replace cap and shake vigorously.
For oral consumption: Tastes best chilled. Do not heat.
For tube feeding: Administer at room temperature. Follow healthcare provider instructions for clean handling techniques, flow rate, volume administration, and water flushes. May be used via pump, gravity or bolus as directed by healthcare provider.
- STORAGE: Store unopened product at room temperature. Use by date printed on top of package. Once opened, replace cap, refrigerate and use within 24 hours. NOT for intravenous use.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International, Non-GMO Project Verified pending, Certified Gluten-Free by the National Celiac Association, Kosher, Formulation is Patent Pending
Per 1 Carton (250 mL)
|Total Fat ^||g||12|
|Vit A Palmitate||mcg||138|
|Vitamin B3 NE||mg||0.2|
^ MCT provides 3.0 g/250 mL
† 50% from beta carotene
We bottled everything you need,
and nothing you don't.
Kate Farms is coded to be covered by insurance
Let us help you get started. Our Customer Care team can walk with you through the process of starting Kate Farms - from trying free samples to checking your insurance coverage to setting you up with a DME. We’re here to help!